Valuation and financial modeling
- Valuation of assets and businesses for the purpose of mergers and acquisitions
- Valuation of assets for financial reporting under IFRS and testing assets for impairment
- Valuation of property for the purposes of collateral
- Assessment of shares and stakes
- The development of financial models
- Drafting, audit and adjustment of financial models for the most effective cost management company.
- Independent examination of evaluation reports and financial models.
- Determining the fair value of the assets in accordance with IFRS and its defense before the auditor during the audit reporting.