General Director of "Silver Bridge Consult" Vitaly Biryukov became a member of the Investment Committee of the Board of Directors of "North-West Centre for Technology Transfer" (NWCTT).
Northwest Center for Technology Transfer (NWCTT) was established to implement the full cycle of services aimed at structuring and commercialization of innovative projects in the field of nanotechnology and infrastructural support to their transfer to the industry and the market.
The founders of the Company "NWCTT" are the Fund for Infrastructure and Educational Programs "RUSNANO", the Government of the Leningrad region, Ltd. "Project nanotechnology center" (PRONANO).
The key objectives are NWCTT
Promotion of organizations, companies and enterprises in the region in the following tasks:
- Finding partners for technological cooperation in Russia and abroad
- Preparation of technology development for sale
- "Packing" of investment projects to create start-up companies, involving them in the financing and provision of the necessary equipment for rent.
The main business areas are NWCTT the creation of companies in the field of
- Radiation technology (medicine, energy, security)
- Nanoelectronics (medicine, energy)
- Nanomaterials (energy, utilities).
The project is planned to build NWCTT Technology Park in Gatchina.